[Noisebridge-discuss] Casting for nerd TV show

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:28:24 UTC 2015

A request came in on the @press email, looking for people interested in being on a new TV show.  I copied the email from the casting director, below.  If you're interested, please let me know, and I'll send you her email so you can get in touch with her.

Mitch.

Hi- I’m casting a project for SyFy network and I’m looking for the real-life version of “The Big Bang Theory”! We are looking for a group of charming, funny and proud nerds and geeks who live/work together, embrace the culture & who should have their own TV series.

Can you let me know if you have any referrals or can help the word out?  Could be great exposure for startups, developers, scientists, entrepreneurs, etc.

Ideally, we’re looking for men and women in their 20’s to early 30’s.

I can send a casting flyer with info if your'e able to spread the word.

Thanks!

Charisse