[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebroke

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Tue Jan 13 05:12:32 UTC 2015

I've been meaning to reply to this but a combination of travel and
subsequent jetlag has delayed this response.

Unfortunately PayPal is being obtuse and not letting me log in so these
numbers are approximate until I can actually get access.

Some overview figures of noisebridge's financials:
  * Bank balance: ~$22,800 in our checking of which ~10k is noisetor
  * Approximately ~$2,300 in our savings account (no access so estimate)
  * Reccurring paypal: ~$1,800  (PayPal is being obtuse so estimate only)
  * Monthly outgoings: ~$4,800 rent, water, PGE, insurance, garbage, net

I emailed a bunch of previous donors before Christmas (not the savior
list) asking if they meant to cancel their PayPal sub. Some have
re-subscribed as a result. Definitely worth redoing this.