[Noisebridge-discuss] Gate buzzer being rewired

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Mon Jan 19 03:37:30 UTC 2015

The door buzzer is finished. I also got the elevator buzzer to work again, and
replaced the burnt out indicator bulb that showed when the elevator is wedged.

Only one of the buttons downstairs is wired up to the buzzer, just as it was
ages ago. Needs labeled but that can get sorted out later.

Cheers~