[Noisebridge-discuss] ESP8266 - $5 wifi module w/ GPIO, Lua firmware, etc. - Group Order?

Piotr Dobrowolski informatic at hackerspace.pl
Tue Jan 27 23:52:27 UTC 2015

https://github.com/Informatic/esp8266-sniffer
As you can see monitor mode works just fine without any special hacks. (everything's in headers)

I'm ~98% sure it would be possible to inject arbitrary packets since the chipset does full softap, but haven't tried it. Take a look at binary blobs provided with the SDK, i think most of these have symbols present.

Wysłane za pomocą K-9 Mail.