[Noisebridge-discuss] [Mesh] Six Cisco Switches for Donation.

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 22:55:21 UTC 2015

For Noisebridge, those switches use a lot of power, are not gigabit and we
just recently put in some nice fancy equipment.  We also have a stack of
other cisco gear that we do not use.  I am not quite sure where we could
use them except by taking them apart for components, maybe.  If you have
that many, it might be nice to start a Cisco class at noisebridge or
Sudoroom and setup all sorts of fun things.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 24 July 2015 at 12:53, danarauz at gmail.com <danarauz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey Adrian, where are you from? Sudo or Noisebridge?
> > I need to state who will receive them, and also a thank you letter would
> be
> > nice to send.
>
> I've shown up to both? :)
>
> I think splitting the switches 50/50 between the two groups would work out
> best.
>

> -adrian

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer