[Noisebridge-discuss] Consciousness Hacking is Back!

Mikey Siegel mikeysiegel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:53:50 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone!

Not sure if you all remember the Consciousness Hacking meetups
<http://www.meetup.com/Consciousness-Hacking-San-Francisco/> that were
being held monthly a while back at NB.  We're starting a little spin-off
called Consciousness Hack Sessions or CoHack Sessions which will be
dedicated to hands-on collaboration and development of new tech for
emotional, psychological and spiritual wellbeing.  The plan is to have a
combination of skill shares, and group work sessions.

We'd love to try our first session *Thursday the 13th at 6:30pm*.  I know
that times is a bit busy?  Will there be space for 25 people in the main
area?  After that we'd hone in on a more regular meeting time with less
overlap.

Would love to hear any thoughts.

--Mikey

--