[Noisebridge-discuss] Capitalism (MongoDB) has been vanquished!

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:38:56 UTC 2015

Morning Jehan.

You have brought up excellent and convincing points in this MongoDB
discussion; I have found your perspective and input on this matter very
informative.

As we continue to work on Noisebridge and improve it, a greater variety of
people, groups, and organizations are going to want to use it. This
discussion about who this community is willing to welcome, or at least
tolerate, in the space and how Noisebridge protects itself physically and
socially from abuse is going to keep coming up, and probably won't be ever
be easy.

This provocative post is not likely to move that discussion forward, but
hopefully the responses to follow will prove me wrong.