[Noisebridge-discuss] Sending HPGL (e.g. converted PostScript) to Vinyl cutter from the command line

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Thu Jul 30 18:12:58 UTC 2015

Henner,
That's awesome! I know you like to program in raw postscript, but for
the rest of us...
Will programs like Inkscape generate sane postscript?

As for the baud rate, it shouldn't matter at all, since the cutter
supports RTS/CTS (hardware flow control). I suspect the 2400 baud bit
came from someone with their flow control turned off.