[Noisebridge-discuss] Mission Go Club meeting - Today, Thursday July 2nd, 7:30 PM - 11:00 PMish.

Aly Kaplan alykaplan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:14:06 UTC 2015

Hello Noisebridge,

Once again, we'll be playing Go/Wéiqí/Baduk at Noisebridge this Thursday from
approximately 7:30 PM to 11 PM.

Venues usually change on a weekly basis throughout the Mission or nearby
areas. This is our fourth or so meeting at Noisebridge.

We're open to players of all skill levels, including those who have never
played before.
If you have a board, bring it. We will bring extras just in case.

Feel free to join our mailing list here:
mission-go-club.googlegroups.com

And the Go proverb of the week is this:
"Make the weak walk along with the weak" (
http://senseis.xmp.net/?MakeWeakWalkAlongWithWeak)

See ya,
-Aly