[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge ical feed (mostly) working again

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Jul 21 07:07:50 UTC 2015

Nobody probably remembers this, but there was an ical feed generated from the
events list on the noisebridge wiki.

I've kicked the robots responsible for generating it and it is back up:

http://ratchet.noisebridge.systems/~phong/events.ical

It currently handles:

* Event listings that use the {{event}} template syntax
* Weekly recurring events that use the {{Template:Recurring}} template

It does not handle "complicated" things like "every third thursday", "thrice
weeks a row with two twixt each series", "when the crab nicholson rules high
over mars" or whatever.

The actual code:

https://github.com/phrobo/phong/commit/43852d0b77c2c6747db8bc5b4fba459454d244e8

I also kicked the robots responsible for updating meeting links. Now
[[Next_meeting]] and [[Last_meeting]] both go to the right pages, and the
meeting notes template is copied into the next week's page.

Patches to massage (or neural-net-ify) out other repeating syntaxes welcome :)