[Noisebridge-discuss] this year's Lit Crawl = October 17th 2015

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:40:01 UTC 2015

Hello James.

I have had the great pleasure of being able to help around Noisebridge at
the last two LitCrawl events. I would be happy to help organize and clean
up things on our end for the event.

I am also personally okay with hosting an outside publisher this year, as
it has been difficult to fill the schedule ourselves.