[Noisebridge-discuss] MongoDB Office Hours

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:03:27 UTC 2015

As MongoDB is a for-profit corporation, I'd personally like to see some way
for MongoDB to give back to the community.  Noisebridge cannot charge for
space in kind, although donating to noisebridge would be appreciated.  Has
MongoDB thought about anti-gentrifcation efforts or low
income/minority/community education efforts?