[Noisebridge-discuss] Donate to Noisebridge and get a handmade wallet

Kyle Ng ng.kyle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:24:42 UTC 2015

Hey yall!

I've been making wallets and other soft goods at Noisebridge.

If you would like to purchase one, you can send $7 of the proceeds to
Noisebridge. To do so, go to the link below, add the item to your cart,
select the option to donate, then checkout with stripe.
http://www.outershelladventure.com/shop/zip-wallet-compact

Or find me in person! I can also make custom Noisebridge labels upon
request. Just email me off-list.

Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.

Cheers,
Kyle