[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame: Tonight @ 8P

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Thu Jun 18 23:32:22 UTC 2015

 ██╗ ██╗
███████╗███╗
  ███╗
██████╗
███████╗
████████╗██╔════╝████╗
████║██╔═══██╗██╔════╝
╚██╔═██╔╝███████╗██╔████╔██║██║
  ██║█████╗
████████╗╚════██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║
  ██║██╔══╝
╚██╔═██╔╝███████║██║
╚═╝
██║╚██████╔╝██║
 ╚═╝ ╚═╝
╚══════╝╚═╝
    ╚═╝
╚═════╝ ╚═╝

Greetings, hackers, weirdos, and social deviants.

Tonight at The Noisebridge is a special edition of our legendary Five
Minutes of Fame event. Come and experience ten 5-minute long talks that
are sure to scratch that itch in your brain that's been crying out loud
for some stimulation.

This month's theme is "Whoops". The mistakes, fumbles, whoopsiedoodles,
"oh no" moments. Maybe a valuable lesson was learned. Maybe not. Come to
the show and tell!

Last minute speakers are welcome, encouraged, and quite normal. Show up
with an idea and we'll get you in.

The party starts at 8PM at 2169 Mission St, 'Frisco, CA

Tonight's 5mof is a special edition because tonight (and only tonight) it
will be Thursday June 18th 2015. Never again will you experience this
exact date so treasure the moment(s)!

Tonight will be MC'd by the infamous Danny O'Brien, with special guest *you*!

For more information, check out our wonderful wiki:

http://noisebridge.net/5mof

And remember: Every cloud has a silver, neurochemical lining.