[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: MS students learn to solder -July 8th

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 06:55:18 UTC 2015

I'm forwarding this from the Announce email list, where it was posted by accident.

 --Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:57:42 -0700
From: jericountryman at yahoo.com
Subject: MS students learn to solder -July 8th
To: noisebridge-announce at lists.noisebridge.net

I will be bringing approximately 12 middle schools students on a field trip to Noisebridge on July 8th from 1-3PM to learn to solder and to learn about Noisebridge.The students will be attending a summer camp I'm teaching all week at Children's Day School around
 electrics and circuitry.  They'll be learning the basics of circuitry by making paper circuits, soft circuits and eventually hacking a toy.  The field trip to Noisebridge will teach them the basics of soldering with J leading the session and then also let them know that Noisebridge is a place where they can come to work further on projects.The event date is Wednesday, July 8th from 1-3PM
The event location is Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street, San Francisco.

My contact info is jericountryman at yahoo dot com.