[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Noisebridge Alive? How to tell!

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Fri Jun 5 02:55:43 UTC 2015

Hei, kevin.

I'm curious why there is such a strong push for discussion about this instead
of doocratically doing a thing about the camera.

Wire snips are in the toolbox.

If thats not a good course of action, might I suggest having a face to face
talk with those of us involved with the camera? People don't come to Tuesday
meetings to hear well intentioned people get super emotionally involved and
have at each other in the worst way.