[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Noisebridge Alive? How to tell!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jun 5 16:26:50 UTC 2015

I've already offered to discuss with folks offline and to be open to
address their concerns. Prior to yesterday one person had a problem with
this setup, was willing to talk in person, we did so and we came to a
pretty substantial resolution where both of us were happy. Since then so
far no one else has taken me upon on that offer.

If you don't feel comfortable about this ASCII Portal, then please by all
means email me offline and let's meet up in person to talk so I can
understand your concerns better and we can have a productive discussion
about it. I have zero interest in creating anymore troll fodder here on the
list.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net