[Noisebridge-discuss] Reviving the 311 service

nils nils at shkoo.com
Wed Jun 10 17:38:34 UTC 2015

Sorry, I don't think that was me.  (Or if it was, I don't remember anything
about it.)

But I did sure enjoy my time at noisebridge this past week.  I agree that
it is no longer a so-called festering shithole like it kind of was for a
little while there. :)

Thanks, folks, for revitalizing it!  Now I'm kind of inspired to try to
upgrade the big LED sign next time I'm down there.