[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackershelves now the Sewing area?

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:58:52 UTC 2015

Thanks, I appreciate it.  If you could spend a few minutes putting the bins with the label side facing out on the hackershelves that would be SUPER appreciated too!  They are almost all labelled ("wires" "Hard Drives" "Routers" etc) and when people can see the labels its more likely to stay organized.
Best,
Zach