[Noisebridge-discuss] KeyMouSerial

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Sat Jun 27 19:04:18 UTC 2015

I personally love this thing though, because I always have a laptop around,
and everytime I want to play with one of these embedded computers I need to
screw around looking for a keyboard and a mouse. In a hackerspace, it is
not a big deal but everywhere else it is a pain.

This for example lets me set up the network configuration so I can ssh into
the board