[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware hacking tomorrow and Teaching a Hardware Class Interest Check

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 08:08:33 UTC 2015

Hey folks,
  I'm planning on coming to NB tomorrow night around 6pm to do some hardware hacking!  I'm gonna help a fellow bridger repair some stuff and am happy to let people pick my brain on projects- so if you have that broken thing youve always wanted to take apart and diagnose it could be a good night for that!

Also- been wanting to teach another hardware class at NB for a while.  The last one for the reboot was a huge success so I just want to gauge interest for that.  The last one had ZERO emails for people saying theyd come, then to my surprise I had a room full of people to teach, hah!  It was fun but it helps me to know numbers so I can bring parts, tools, etc etc.

Best,
Zach