[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Application Accepted: Maker Faire Bay Area 2015: Noisebridge [Project 50156]

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:49:26 UTC 2015

We have been accepted to Maker Faire Bay Area 2015!
Their message is below.

If you are interested in being a part of the show, coordinating the show,
bringing or lending a project for display or presentation, or helping build
and decorate our booth, please contact me; Jarrod.

Details of the current Maker Faire project are here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2015
Also, tonight is a build night for the project.