[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Seeed Opening Day Meetup

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Mar 11 21:29:41 UTC 2015

Hopping on this before Mitch does ;)  During last year's Noisebridge
China Trip, we visited Seeed Studio in Shenzhen and had a fascinating
tour of their facility.  Now they are opening a local branch, in San
Leandro, and having an open house event.  All are invited - see the
meetup link below.

Rachel1.0