[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Monday 30-March
maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 07:33:38 UTC 2015
My last Circuit Hacking Monday for 2 months, before I go to Paris, London, Berlin, and Amsterdam to give workshops and talks and to mentor till 1-June. Others will lead Circuit Hacking Monday while I'm away. Circuit Hacking Monday
All ages, all skill levels. All welcome!
Lots of cool kits!
All designed for the total beginner to complete successfully in an evening, yet cool enough and intriguing enough for the total expert -- including (depending on what's in stock this week):
* TV-B-Gone kit -- turn off TVs in public places -- up to 50 meters away!
* Brain Machine kit -- meditate, hallucinate, trip out!
* Trippy RGB Waves kit -- make waves of colors with your hands!
* Diavolino kit -- really nice Arduino clone!
* LoL Shield kit -- Lots of LEDs will do your bidding!
* "HELLO my Name Is..." Badge kit -- just like the sticker, but way geekier!
* MiniPOV kit -- display messages in the air! Now also in full color!
* Drawdio kit -- make noise as you draw!
* MintyBoost kit -- recharge your phone anywhere you go (including iPhones)!
* Atari Punk Console kit -- simple fun music synthesizer!
* LEDcube kit -- low-key 3D animation display!
* USBtinyISP kit -- program all your microcontrollers!
* and more! . . .
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss