[Noisebridge-discuss] help at tomorrow's Arduino workshop?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 00:07:54 UTC 2015

If there's anyone who would like to volunteer to help out at tomorrow's (Sunday) Arduino For Total Newbies workshop, I (and lots of participants) would be super appreciative.

I can use volunteers to:

     * Set up for the workshop  --  10:30am to 12:30pm

     * Greet people at the door  --  12:30pm to 1:15pm

     * While people are soldering I can use some volunteers to help participants to solder, and answer their questions  --  2:00pm to 3:00pm

Helping out at workshops is a lot of fun.

If you wanna help, please come by Noisebridge tomorrow for any or all of the above times.

Thanks!

Mitch.