[Noisebridge-discuss] Follow up on request for someone to help us run a workshop

Gabe Mahoney gabe at optimizely.com
Mon Mar 30 16:11:37 UTC 2015

I sent a message about looking for someone to help faciliate a workshop for
~50 software engineers. We were looking for someone to run a workshop
similar to this:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Mondays

We'll send you a list of projects the engineers are interested in and ask
you to source the materials. We would also be looking for the facilitator
to do some training on the basic. Its a big group so being comfortable
training a bunch of people will be important.

We were hoping to do this on April 17th at the Noisebride space. If the
space is not available, we could host at our offices as well.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Gabe