[Noisebridge-discuss] From wheel to pulley

Winston Wolff winstonw at stratolab.com
Fri Mar 20 17:08:03 UTC 2015

How about combining the router with your idea,
	"Build a construction that wheel hold the wheel above the table saw, in a way that I will be able to rotate the wheel above the saw."
See illustration attached. Get a piece of plywood, attach wheel to plywood with a nail, place on router table and rotate wheel up to router bit.

—Winston