[Noisebridge-discuss] From wheel to pulley

Nir Lev nlev0nlev0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 00:29:55 UTC 2015

The illustration is how I mad the wheel, but I'll need to understand how to
build a construction like this (from 4:50) to hold the wheel above the
router /table saw.

Making Wooden Pulleys: https://youtu.be/OmGXE8dmn2g

Also, with the router, I'd need some help with how to actually clamp the
router to a hole in a wooden table /stable plank. I'll try to look for
guides for that next time I'm in the workshop (tomorrow and Tuesday).