[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Tewb

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:40:19 UTC 2015

Thanks, Adam.  It appears that the laser tube that I brought back from China will work.

Last night, Sean (part of the Neuro Hacking group) said he would like to install the laser tube.  I looked for it briefly last night, but couldn't find it.  Anyone know where it went to in the space?

Best,
Mitch.