[Noisebridge-discuss] embedded computing event

Josh Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Fri May 22 01:18:22 UTC 2015

On May 20, 2015, at 4:54 PM, Molly Hankwitz <mollyhankwitz at gmail.com> wrote:

> dear noisebridge,
> i'm looking for anyone who is using raspberry pi creatively, to get together to share what you know - particularly in realm of video
> thanks please contact me as you will.

Hi Molly,

I'm developing a system called Fornaxis that uses virtual filesystems as APIs, and one such filesystem is displayfs, which makes the Linux framebuffer on one machine (such as a Raspberry Pi) controllable by another.  In this way, I'm planning to use a Raspberry Pi as a display server for presentations, instead of plugging my laptop directly into the projector.

Josh