[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting of Minds: Transformational Economics Discussion

Nikita Krivoshey nkrivosh at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:37:25 UTC 2015

   - Monday, June 1 <https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar/2015/June/1>
   at 7:30pm - 9:30pm
   -

The Omicron, 3069 Maple Ave, Oakland, CA 94602

Join us for a ground-breaking, in-depth conversation on gift economies,
barter and trade economics, open sourcing, and how to creatively hybridize
them in our communities to form liberated zones that challenge and displace
our current economic system.

The gathering will feature presentations from Bay Area conscious
entrepreneurs, hackers and people engaged in trade/ barter and gift
economies. Following 2-3 brief talks participants will together address
three questions:

* What's the economic system of your wildest dreams?
*How would it function?
* How can we begin to build this system today?

https://www.facebook.com/events/270902646413789/