[Noisebridge-discuss] throwback thursday: 3d printer instructional overview at noisebridge i never finished

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri May 29 21:58:09 UTC 2015

Very cool!!!! \(^_^)/

my biggest problem getting fully onto the 3D printing revolution is simply
dealing with the 3D software. I think printing was relatively easy

I'm wondering if I should help set up a repo at SudoRoom or Noisebridge

I remember doing a sudoroom comics jam...

 we ended up taking Y's drawing and sticking it into a Makerbot tool and we
had an instant 3D printout.

https://github.com/sudoroom/ComicsArtSudoRoom

https://github.com/sudoroom/ComicsArtSudoRoom/blob/master/TodayILearned/TodayILearnedMay112013/lithopane_20130511-17909-pfaxao-0.stl

it was nice having the serendipity.  I'm thinking of doing another drawing
session at SudoRoom and taking the results and putting it to work on the
laser cutter.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com