[Noisebridge-discuss] Javascript, Spanish Workshop, Network with Mexico City hackerspace

Eric Hulburd ehulburd at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:09:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm visiting San Francisco this month and I'm working out of Noisebridge
(originally from SF).

I've been living in Mexico City and have been doing some workshops at a
hackerspace down there - Rancho Electrico <http://ranchoelectronico.org/>.

It would be rad to create some connections between the spaces. If anyone is
interested in:

   - helping me with the javascript workshops by leading the workshops
   online w/ google hangout, skype or whatever you prefer (there's definitely
   a desire to learn to code, availability of skilled programmers willing to
   spend time teaching is a limitation),
   - want to learn spanish and would be interested in organizing a spanish
   language workshop,
   - are interested in what role internet and tech freedom can play in
   fighting corruption on both sides of the border

contact me.

Best,

--
Eric Hulburd