[Noisebridge-discuss] 5mof speakers + Danny O'Brient

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sun May 3 01:30:31 UTC 2015

Yo, noisebridge.

I still only have one person written down for this month's 5mof. If you'd like
to give a 5 minute talk about anything, literally anything at all, hit me up
with an email :)

The Infamous Danny O'Brien has agreed to host this one as a clown. Of his own
free will. I'm serious. He's not actually locked up in the basement and being
tortured by watching the oncoming onslaught of totalitarianism brought upon us
all by the state. It'll be fun. He's safe down there, I'm sure. Come, bring
your friends <3