[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire 2015 build night - 2015-07-30 at 19:00 - 22:00 in the Shop

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:29:42 UTC 2015

Good Evening.

This upcoming Thursday we will be working on the electronics
(soldering and wiring) for the Maker Faire table and ripping down
sheets of plywood for the Maker Faire cabinets. Additional tasks may
be preformed as well. Also if needed, during the next Circuit Hacking
Mondays we will be continuing to install, solder, and test the
electronics and LEDs that will be part of the table.

Maker Faire booth build nights are every Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 until
Maker Faire. Please come help us build.

Here is the last week's recap:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_Build_Night_2015-04-30

I forgot to post the week prior:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_Build_Night_2015-04-23

Maker Faire is May 15-17 this year. We will need help, please consider
doing so. If you can't help us build, you can still help in all these
ways:
1. lend/bring your projects, demonstrate your projects, and teach
others you know at the show.
2. work on projects at the show, and have projects for others to work on
3. spread the word about us needing help with the build and the show content