[Noisebridge-discuss] From VICE: access to Noisebridge on May 18?

Paula Neudorf paula.neudorf at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:27:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Paula Neudorf and I'm a producer at VICE. I'm working on an
eight-part documentary series about cybersecurity that will air on TV in
the U.S. and Canada this fall.

For one of the episodes in the series, which will focus on the Sony hack,
I'll be interviewing a contact of Mitch Altman's. I'm wondering if it would
be possible to get access to Noisebridge for the interview on Monday May
18, starting at 10 a.m. and lasting through noon.

We're a small crew and won't take up that much space (4-5 people max with
1-2 cameras). I'm happy to answer more questions or provide more
information as needed – you can email me at this address or at
paula.neudorf at vice.com. Please let me know!

Many thanks,
Paula

PS. Does Noisebridge have roof access by any chance?

--
*Paula Neudorf*
Producer

*VICE *