[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal for new mentorship program at Noisebridge

Joe Nelson joe at begriffs.com
Sat May 9 16:45:51 UTC 2015

Hi I’m new to the space (just started visiting this week) and I thought it would be cool to create a detailed bulletin of specific skills and people who are willing to teach them. I think it could help with fundraising and encouraging more excellence across the board. Here’s a wiki with more information:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Paths_Project <https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Paths_Project>

Perhaps this sort of thing has been tried before; like I said I don’t know much history of the space. Let me know what you think and help me fill out the wiki with any well-defined skills you’re willing to teach.

Joe Nelson
http://begriffs.com <http://begriffs.com/>