[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking volunteers to hang out at Noisebridge during Maker Faire

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed May 13 09:28:02 UTC 2015

Along the lines of looking for folks to staff the Noisebridge booth at Maker Faire, we also need excellent people to simply hang out at our hacker space. During the event we get a massive amount of random foot traffic from folks coming in from around the work for the Faire and would like to check out Noisebridge.

If you're interested in being at Noisebridge (and potentially greeting and running quick tours) please poke me off list. :)

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net