[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Boca Bearings Innovation Contest 2015

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 14:45:34 UTC 2015

Subject: Boca Bearings Innovation Contest 2015
From:    "Mihai Cercel" <mihai at bocabearings.com>
Date:    Wed, May 13, 2015 7:35 am
To:      "Mihai Cercel" <mihai at bocabearings.com>
Greetings,

It's that time of the year here at Boca Bearings -- *our annual and popular
Innovation Contest 2015.*

The Boca Bearings Company holds this contest which is open for people
worldwide who have different backgrounds and a keen interest in
mechanically-related projects. All of the projects submitted in
our contest require the use of bearings in their installation.

We had a tremendous response to our contest in 2014, everything from
stroboscopic zoetropes to human powered helicopters and electric go-kart
and micro-kart were submitted -- see the winners here:

http://www.bocabearings.com/innovation-contest/winner-videos.aspx

The winner earned $5000. The prize will be the same this year.

If you participated in 2014 you are welcome to enter the same project you
had or if you have a new project in the works, you can present the new
project.

If you're interested in participating please let me know.

Innovation Contest Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvLAbUFXPwo

You are welcome to share our contest information with friends who have
similar interests and those who like a challenging project.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Boca Bearings Team
--