[Noisebridge-discuss] lost: white cardboard box with Novena spare parts

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat May 16 17:38:30 UTC 2015

I foolishly left a white corrugated cardboard box on the hackitorium
table at Noisebridge on April 29.

The box is a long rectangle, maybe 3"x4"x12" IIRC, and contains a bunch
of tools, screws, and parts for the Novena laptop.  Notably, several
bags of metric hex cap screws, matching hex drivers, and a tube of blue
Loc-Tite.  There are some flex-PCB components too.

Rubin and I checked Noisebridge yesterday and didn't see it.

If anybody knows where this box ended up, I would dearly appreciate
getting it back.

(Relatedly, the Novena GPIO daughtercard that I also left in the
hackitorium *did* make it back to me thanks to a helpful hacker
handoff.)

Thanks,
-andy