[Noisebridge-discuss] throwback thursday: 3d printer instructional overview at noisebridge i never finished

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu May 28 15:24:02 UTC 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvjIYDlMzBk

hi this is a cheeky badly made 3d instructional video for beginners I made
at Noisebridge 2 years ago

I feel bad because i never finished it but it's a nice overview and a nice
use of Youtube!

- I think next time I visit Noisebridge I'll try to do something similar.
- will try to make it super easy for beginners
- will add really obvious stuff like "this is the USB port that you stick
your computer into. yes you can use it, go to this wiki link and download
it here"

I like the chimes too.  =D

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com