[Noisebridge-discuss] A Party for Science @ Counter Culture Labs

Louis Huang louis.huang at aegia.nu
Sun May 31 17:59:26 UTC 2015

Howdy Y'all

Counter Culture Labs of the Omni Commons is throwing A Party for Science
on Friday, June 5th from 8:00PM to late, as our Kickstarter [1] is under
way! Come mingle with the citizen science, hackers, and artists of the
open source movement. Have fun and enjoy yourselves as we celebrate the
scientific method by counting drinks, but remember if someone orders
H20, please don't ask for H20 too!

Live music and alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks will be supplied. $5 cover
charge at the door.