[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal to open Noisebridge at sunrise

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:29:22 UTC 2015

Yup and if anyone wants to relay something to people over slack, totally
willing to do it!  You can even do it offlist anonymously through me.  That
is, as long as it isn't trolly and from a clear sock puppet.

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Torrie Fischer <tdfischer at hackerbots.net>
wrote:

> FWIW, there's also jabber, irc, sms, off-list email, discuss email, any
> other
> noisebridge lists, twitter, smoke signals, telepathy, and in the flesh at
> noisebridge west. Part of consensus is talking about it, and if someone
> doesn't want to use slack but their input is valuable, theres an
> overwhelming
> number of options one can use in compromise.
>
> On Saturday, May 02, 2015 11:51:06 PM Henner Zeller wrote:
> > On 2 May 2015 at 23:39, kjs <bfb at riseup.net> wrote:

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer