[Noisebridge-discuss] RIP Fox Lounge

Kevin Mitnick kevin.mitnick at outlook.com
Tue May 12 14:13:32 UTC 2015

Does it not bother anybody else that we're seeing amateur electrical work done again?

Kevin Mitnick
(May or may not be the Kevin you think I am)

From: tdfischer at hackerbots.net
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 20:34:08 -0700
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] RIP Fox Lounge

13 days later, the Fox Lounge is habitable again.

Big thanks to Rubin for furnishing the project with some cool filament LED
lights and electrical hardware.

Next time one feels a desire to rip the thing down, please do try to be a bit
more excellent and cut the ropes near the knots, and put all the lights in a
place that they won't get stepped on and broken. This iteration leaves access
to the ladder for elevator shack access when that is needed.

<3