[Noisebridge-discuss] RIP Fox Lounge

Paul Barwick paulbarwick at gmail.com
Wed May 13 05:51:59 UTC 2015

Thank you for sharing that link.  Even though I have lived in the City for
nearly 30 years I hadn't, until now, known the history of the Alameda-Weehawken
Burrito Tunnel.  All those hungry folks in NYC, as well as the business
owners at this end supplying them, should thank their lucky stars that
Caltrans had nothing to do with the building of the tunnel.