[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyonw knows how to get some C# program compile and run on Mono ?

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Mon May 18 16:41:57 UTC 2015

FWIW, there is a machine in the space that boots Windows. Its that weird self-
contained monitor HP pile of junk thing that was previously used for RAYC's
Starcraft. Its in the hack shelves after I cleaned up the 3d printing area.
Might be a useful tool for comparing between a known-good build system and
whatever needs put together for a FOSS one.