[Noisebridge-discuss] fire extinguishers @ 2169

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Tue May 26 01:25:29 UTC 2015

So the inventory I just took of the space is as follows:
  * 2 x dry chemical extinguisher on each the North and South sides
    of the shop
  * 1 x dry chemical extinguisher beneath the payphone right inside the
    entrance
  * 1 x CO2 extinguisher in the "kitchen" beside the project shelves

All have tags dated May 2014 saying that annual maintenance was done.
It'd seem that we're due to do this again. I'll call the number on the
tags and schedule such a maintenance.