[Noisebridge-discuss] Going to Congress? We have a list and meet up for that.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Nov 4 19:00:45 UTC 2015

Have you been coming to Noisebridge for a while, thinking this whole hacker
space idea is pretty neat? Did you know there are literally thousands of
other hacker spaces around the world that function similarly to Noisebridge
(well maybe not super similarly but sort of)? At the end of ever year many
hackers make a homage journey from their local hacker space to Germany for
the Chaos Communication Congress. This year is no exception.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Congress

If you're planning to go or are thinking of going, Noisebridge has a
mailing list for that...

The mailing list is use for some logistical planning and filthy hacker
kinship. Additionally we're throwing a meet up at Noisebridge on the night
of Saturday the 14th if you'd like to meet others potentially going.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net