[Noisebridge-discuss] Political discussion about housing

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Nov 5 01:31:41 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm not as versed in the politics of housing in SF as the posters
are.  Posters, would you mind laying out the steps in more detail when
you make your arguments, so I can follow them?  For example, I don't
know what this means:

"Sustainable housing includes the all-black NEMA building, get LEED
certified, adjacent to the LEED building with the methane-emitting
fire pit (dirty burning nat gas, and AIRC CH4 has ~300x the GWP of
CO2)."

I can't even tell if the poster is in favor of LEED certification.
Pretty sure they're against natural gas?

(Also, Be Nice)

thanks,
Rachel1.0