[Noisebridge-discuss] Aaron Swartz Day and International Hackathon - Tor Sunday

Jenny Manrique Cortés manriquejenny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 02:30:03 UTC 2015

Hey guys

I thought this might be interesting for some people in this group. I wrote
a piece about the cryptotools for journalists featured during the Aaron Day
Hackaton (amazing weekend btw!). Although you probably are familiar with
most of them, I appreciate if you share the post, specially with non-tech
savvy fellows.

http://ijnet.org/en/blog/five-tools-journalists%E2%80%99-online-safety-privacy-highlighted-during-aaron-swartz-day-event-0

Best!

*Jenny Manrique, freelance journalist*